Developed by AeroSim, the Boeing 777-200 aircraft with 2D and 3D cockpit,
and a flight dynamic to have you able to immerse in the operation of B777-200
in the Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Included in this FSX add-on package are
7 variants of Boeing 777-200, such as B777-200 GE, B777-200 PW, B777-200
RR, B777-200ER GE, B777-200ER PW, B777-200ER RR and B777-200LR GE. u
LNAV/VNAV do work with the FSX default flight plan. LNAV commands an aircraft
to follow the flight plan route depicted on the ND. Direct-to WP function
VNAV commands an aircraft to cross the waypoints at constraint ALT incorporated
in the flight plan. Ctrl+E enabled for ENG start. There is an easy mode to get the
Triple 7 in the air, without going through the elaborated pre-flight preparation.
1. Navigation in FMS works with the Flightplan generated by FSX flight
(FSX NAV system is basically used, so that the FSX frame rate is not jeopardized.)
2. Auto-Land is capable. (Power and Pitch controls for FLARE is automatically done)
3. Functional VNAV (Climb/Descent management vs. aircraft weight)
4. TOC/TOD display on Navigation Display (see Note 1)
5. Fully animated Gears, Flaps, etc.
6. Ground Service Equipments on the apron.
7, Altitude callouts on final, GPWS
8. Aircraft was modelled in detail, after having carefully considered the
frame rate issue
(Note 1. TOC/TOD display needs some modification of the Flightplan data)