- Approach & Landing in Japan2004 pack 7 combines a series of 7 adventure
programs, 2 airliners and enhanced sceneries of 7 airports in Japan.
- Pack 7 has Airbus A321 and SAAB 340B-WT. These models are designed
to show off the highest effect of body surface reflection. The flight models
of these jetliners are made easy to treat, and so even novice pilot would
be able to enjoy flying with them.
- Aircraft included in this add-on are painted only in AeroSim Livery. And
these aircraft are same as those included in AeroSim Prop-Liners Collection.
- The sceneries of 7 airports in Japan are enhanced to make them "as
real as it gets" in FS2004. These sceneries include the facility data
of AFCAD2 for AI traffic operating at and around the airports.
- As the name speaks for itself, the included adventure is set to start when
you are getting close to your destination. Why not to
depart from any airport of your choice with one of these 7 airports as
your destination. By doing so, you can eliminate the boring segment of
- An observer mode is also made available in the adventure for the beginner FS2004 fans.
- You'll be handled by ATC exactly in a same manner as to what has been practiced
by actual ATC for the actual air traffic operating at these included 7
airports of Japan.
- Instrument Approach Charts and Aerodrome Charts (extract from AIP, Japan)
- This add-on is compatible with FS2004 only. No compatibility with FS X.
Copyright(C) 2006 AeroSim Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.